- CHF 80,000 voucher for UpScaler workshops
- Targeted workshops with focus on fast growth
- Access to experienced national and international experts and entrepreneurs
- Access to the Swiss Entrepreneurs Fund and other investors
- Access to the international SwissEF industry network to strengthen the supply chain and expand the customer base
The SwissEF UpScaler clearly focuses on growth companies with international ambitions. The access criteria are designed accordingly. In order to be accepted into the program, the startup
- generates at least CHF 500'000 in sales annually,
- has 10 employees (FTE),
- shows at least 20% growth in the last 12 months
Procedure / Process
If the mentioned admission criteria are met, the startup is invited to a 360° analysis. The aim of this analysis is to identify the limiting growth factors. Using a structured process, the company, team, business model, growth plan, etc. are analysed and the entrepreneurs are challenged accordingly. Subsequently, the team of experts from SwissEF decides whether to include the startup in the programme.
Duration: 3 hours
If the company is included in the program, the findings of the 360° analysis serve as a basis for the first workshops. Based on the most important challenges and needs of the startup, SwissEF nominates a tailor-made team of experts who, together with the entrepreneurs, deepen the analysis and then define implementation-focused measures.
Duration: usually one workshop per month of 3 hours
Clear and binding growth targets for the coming months are defined in the workshops. With the help of the measures defined in the workshops, the company tries to achieve the goals. The CHF 80'000 voucher can also be used to call on experts and industry network for additional services between workshops.
The SwissEF UpScaler usually takes 6 - 24 months. The program is terminated when
- the agreed objectives have been achieved
- the startup does not derive any added value from the workshops
- the startup does not show the necessary commitment to achieve the growth targets.
The startup participates with CHF 2,500 and receives in return a credit of CHF 80,000, which can be used for workshops and coaching. The 360° analysis is free of charge.
For companies in which the Swiss Entrepreneurs Fund has invested, participation is free of charge.